Candle burning education.
candles prides itself on bringing you unsurpassed buring
- Always burn "votives" candles
inside of a glass. "Column" candles require
sufficient circulation to burn so never submerse a
column into a tight fitting container.
- Always avoid drafts and high traffic
zones. A dancing flame will cause a drippy candle.
Trim the wick if smoking occurs.
- Always keep the wick and flame centered
inside of the candle or votive glass. Burn wider diameters
for longer periods of time. Usually the one hour per
inch in diameter rule applies.
- Never allow candles to freeze. It will
crack them., Avoid Direct sunlight, it will fade the
- Always place candles on non-combustible
surfaces. Never leave a burning candle unattended.